- Nursing Facility with 120 beds
- Operational Control – Trinity Health Care Services Inc
- Legal Business Name – Trinity Health Care Services of Logan Inc
- The For-profit corporation is partially owned by Trinity Health Care Services Inc.
- As of April 2019, Trinity Health Services remains on Medicare’s Special Focus Facility list, which requires more frequent health and safety inspections.
Thank you for visiting my website. Anyone who is considering the admission of a loved one into a nursing home should undertake a review of surveys or other data that will provide a snapshot of some of the issues or problems that the facility is experiencing. Keep in mind that this information can be limited and may not reflect the actual condition of the facility when your loved one is admitted. You should consider personal visits of any facility you are evaluating.
The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources, Office of Health Facility Licensure & Certification inspects nursing homes including Trinity Health Care of Logan in Logan, West Virginia. Periodically they do inspections as complaint surveys which should be public record. You can write to the Office of Health Facility Licensure and Certification, 408 Leon Sullivan Way, Charleston, WV 25301
You may fax at (304) 558-2515 to file a complaint or via phone to (304) 558- 0050. The Hotline number is 1-800 442-2888.