Jeffrey J. Downey, P.C. Annual Scholarship
The Law Office of Jeffrey J. Downey is excited to offer an annual scholarship of $500 to students across the US seeking financial aid as our way to help a student on their educational journey. Our goal is to support a high school senior or college student who demonstrates a will to succeed and give back to their community. Please see the essay topic and application requirements below.
Every year we award $500 to a worthy applicant. The award recipient will be notified via e-mail and sent a check upon confirmation of address, GPA, and application information.
In order to be selected for this application, the following must be applicable
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university. Students majoring in the legal field will be given priority, although all are encouraged to apply.
- Be in good academic standing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Applicants must submit ALL of the following materials in one pdf or word document to be considered:
- Your full name, school you are attending
- Tell us a little about who you are and your goals
- An essay (maximum 1,000 words) on the following topic: Impact of Tort Reform on Victims of Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
Email all application materials in ONE document to email@example.com by the deadline on May 3, 2020.
*Due to the high-number of applicants, not all non-winners will be notified
** Any information submitted will not be sold or transferred. Awardees may be asked for permission to use his or her name, photo, and quotes for marketing purposes by The Law Office of Jeff Downey, P.C.